It is of great importance to us that our creative coaches feel supported and confident in leading online workshops for our members. To help us help you get the most out of your sessions, please review the following statements prior to coaching online with our members.
We run an open-door policy here at Stagebox. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Our team is always happy to help.
T: 020 7305 7457
E: Main Company: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidance for Online Creative Coaching
- We use Zoom to run our online training programmes. Please ensure you have the free Zoom desktop client/app downloaded on your device prior to coaching online.
- Choreographers, to help with your workshops we recommend downloading the free version of ManyCam. ManyCam will mirror your routine for you and make learning Choreography online easier to coach.
- When working on Zoom, please ensure that you have a clear, neutral background and that you are well lit so that our members can see you clearly.
- Prior to your first workshop of the day, please ensure that you log into the online studio (meeting) 30 minutes before the workshop starts to check-in with your Stagebox Host and test any screen or sound sharing you may wish to use in the workshop. If you are having trouble logging into your online studio, please contact a Stagebox Team member to check-in 30 minutes before the session.
For child protection reasons, we avoid using breakout rooms on Zoom.
- For child protection reasons we ask that our members keep their cameras turned on throughout the session. The Stagebox Host will be monitoring this throughout but please be mindful.
- For child protection reasons, all zoom sessions are recorded. This recording will not be shared with anyone and is stored safely by Stagebox.
- For each online session you teach, you will be assigned Co-host privileges. As Co-host, you will have access to all controls within the meeting. Please do not remove anyone or admit anyone into the meeting, this will be the responsibility of the Stagebox Host.